University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Non-U of I Undergraduates

Welcome to U of I! We look forward to working with you to ensure your study abroad credits will transfer back to your home university. Once you complete your application with USAC or KCP, you will be contacted by the U of I Education Abroad Office with instructions on how to complete the U of I Education Abroad application. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Not all universities accept a grade report from USAC or KCP; therefore, U of I will issue your study abroad credits on an official U of I transcript and send it to your home university.

The online U of I application outlines all items you need to complete. There are four pre-decision items and three post-decision items. You will submit these forms electronically in your online U of I Education Abroad application.

After the U of I receives your grade report from USAC or KCP, your official U of I transcript will be processed. After your U of I transcript is processed, you will receive instructions on how to order transcripts from the University of Idaho Office of the Registrar's website.

Yes. You can choose between digital and hard copies. Multiple copies can be requested in a single order.

Typically one to two months after your program is complete. If you need a rushed copy, you will first contact your USAC or KCP advisor to see if this is possible. We cannot start on our process at U of I without your USAC or KCP grade report.

You can first sign the signature document in your online U of I Education Abroad application indicating you understand the STEP instructions, and once you get your address you can complete the STEP registration process with the U.S. Department of State.

Phone: 208-885-7870

Fax: 208-885-2859