University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Partner with Industry

The Office of Technology Transfer can direct Faculty Researchers seeking funding to several pathways within the University of Idaho for assistance. The Office of Sponsored Programs works to secure external funding for Faculty doing research. That office can help determining what funding opportunities could be available; help navigate the submission process and ensure U of I procedures and guidelines are followed.

The page, A Guide to Sponsored Projects, offers guidelines in the handbook, Managing Your Research at the University of Idaho, a practical reference to ensure that projects funded by outside entities are administered efficiently and ethically.

Information about seminars on proposal writing, identifying funding sources, and assistance in developing proposals can be found with the Office of Research and Faculty Development.

More on funding sources can be found on the Office of Research Find Funding page, as well as on the page for the External Research Funding Opportunities.

Additional funding information can be found on the Corporate and Foundation Relations page and the College of Graduate Studies External Funding page.

Requests for assistance can be made through the U of I ticketing system:

Physical Address:
Morrill Hall 105
Moscow, ID 83844-3003

Mailing Address:
875 Perimeter Drive
MS 3003
Moscow, ID 83844-3003


Web: OTT